Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Black Star -Darn!
















Ok, well many of the viewers know that I've posted the "preview" of Black Star shop. I also provided a link of which took you to the StarPlaza and showed you the who collection of Black Star. After school I logged on to see Stardoll has posted about Black Star. Here there giving away FREE Black Star and I have already bought some of the items! I am kinda upset with this, but then again USA should never of been able to get these. So, its not Stardolls fault for bring Black Star to us, we just should of waited longer to see what would of happened.


-iwowmyself



Note: When you enter the contest and dress Avril up and SAVE you get three free gifts.



When you watched the video you get two three gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment